The ATX ® Bulls Yoke is designed for heavy loads and a professional handling.
Outstanding characteristics of the Yoke the extra wide internal dimension and the smooth safety locking of the cross bars is
ensured that a secure and smooth handling.
The ATX® Bulls Yoke is a real quality product - Design & Engineering in Germany!
- Certified according to EN 20957 I.II.IV Class S - (with studio approval)
- Extra robust design for maximum load
- Safe and easy handling
- Sleeves into the guide rail of the cross bars provide a quick and reliable adjustment of the Yoke
- hardened security locking pins provide maximum security
- Hard chrome plated wheel adapter with rubber stop buffers
- Suitable for lifting, carrying and pushing as Power Sled
- Crossbar 25 times in increments of 5 cm in height,
with scaled display for easy reproduce the settings
- Interchangeable blades, bent up on both sides for optimum sliding properties
- 4 pieces disc recordings Ø 50 mm, 30 cm long
- Side-to-install disc recordings available as an option - see Accessories
- In the side used disc recordings, we recommend the use of dumbbell closures - also under Accessories
- Heavy loads up to 700 kg
- With the optionally available ATX ® also suitable heavyweight J-hooks as dumbbell rack for squats and bench press!
- Pushing, Pulling and Carrying
- Carrying zercher and squatting
- Racked pressing and squatting
Mass and weight:
- Height: 188 cm
- Width: 124 cm
- Length: 123 cm
- Weight: 98 kg