Artificial grass tiles are rubber tiles to which a top layer of artificial grass has been applied. The artificial grass is pressed onto the rubber tiles in such a way that the tile remains porous. The top layer of artificial grass is highly suitable for intensive sports uses.
The tile come with a smooth underside or with a studded structure, depending on the application and the surface requirements.
- high quality top layer of artificial grass
- lightweight; 18 kg per m2
- fall protection
- underside of tile is studded to enable water to drain away
- low waste due to dimensions of 500 x 500 mm
- handy to use compared to four-metre-wide rolls
- three year guarantee on wear resistance
||500 mm x 500 mm
||20 mm and 30 mm (20 mm without stud, 30 mm with stud)
Aslon artificial grass tiles measuring 500 mm x 500 mm x 30 mm are available with dowel joints. On two edges of each tile there are four holes. Four plastic pins are inserted into these holes allowing the tiles to be joined together.
The benefits of a dowel joint are:
- Increased stability
- Can be linked together in stretcher bond pattern