ATX ® Competition Powerlifting Bar
The ATX ® Competition Powerlifting bar is a prime barbell bar for the competition-oriented powerlifting. Having a tensile strength of 230,000 PSI, a handle diameter of 29 mm and an extra coarse knurling this barbell is perfect on the professional power lift (POWERLIFTING - squat, bench press, Kreuzheben) tuned. The perfect composition of materials make the added value of this barbell for each athlete felt immediately.
Details ATX ® Competition Powerlifting Bar
- extremely high tensile strength (Tensile Strength): 230000 psi = 230 K (K / KSI = kilopounds per square inch
- extra coarse Präzisionsrändelung - RGE 30 ° - 1.5 mm
- Stem and barbell disk recording with abrasion-resistant nickel-phosphorus coating
- Weight Plate recordings with maintenance-free precision bronze bushings
- International Reach marker IPF - 810 mm
- with Mittelrändelung
- Overall length: 2200 mm
- Grip dimensions: 1,310 mm
- Handle diameter: 29 mm
- Weight: 20 KG
- Weight tolerance: +/- 20 gr.
- Max. Load capacity: 800 KG
- Shoot diameter: 50 mm
- suitable for all conventional weight plates with hole Ø 50/51 mm
- Front sides encapsulated quality
- End caps with stamped aluminum ATX ® logo
ATX ® offers top-quality, tested and proven equipment for professional use.
The barbell has an extremely high train and compressive strength.
ATX ® weight bars through in a German independent testing laboratory following material tests:
- Tensile test acc. DIN EN ISO 6892-1
Tensile test acc. To DIN EN ISO 6892-1
- Rockwell hardness gem. DIN EN ISO 6508-1
Hardness Rockwell acc. DIN EN ISO 6508-1
ATX ® weight bars keep even the most extreme requirements stood and thus meet the highest standards.
Pricing per piece