The ATX ® Power bar's are precisely manufactured from high-grade steel alloy / spring steel weight bars in the high-end finishes the rods have an extremely high compressive strength train and at the same time elasticity. Thus the rods may be deformed up to a certain voltage (elastic limit), thereafter without return permanent deformation elastically to the initial state. The main reason is the optimum quality alloy of among others chromium, molybdenum, silicon, manganese. Whether for weight lifting - or powerlifting, ATX ® weight bars keep even the most extreme requirements stood and thus become the highest expectations.
The ATX ® Weight bars are therefore unmatched in this price / performance segment!
ATX ® RAM BAR
- Material - Special Steel to EN 102775-5
- Tensile strength (Tesile Strength): 206000 psi = 206 K (K / KSI = kilopounds per square inch)
- Combination coating - Rod Black oxide coated shots abrasion-resistant hard chrome plating
- extra grip Präzisionsrändelung with reach mark
- Recordings Ø 50 mm, rotatable - with maintenance-free precision brass bushings
- suitable for all conventional weight plates with hole Ø 50/51 mm
- End faces quality encapsulated, ATX ® Color Code logo: RAM BAR
- Overall length: 2200 mm
- Grip dimensions: 1,310 mm
- Handle diameter: 28.5 mm
- Weight: 20 KG
- Max. Load capacity: 700 KG
The specified maximum load capacity of the barbell is given only under optimal conditions! In exercises with wide grip such as bench press, the theoretically highest burden of the dumbbell is possible. At certain points central load transfer, such as squat, the maximum reduced. Load! Failure to comply with the indicated in the tables load limits and fields of application damage to the dumbbells are possible! Exchanges and warranty are excluded in this case!
The application-specific load limits, please refer to the following table!
|Type of load transfer
|| Maximum weight loading of the barbell
|| example exercise
|Wide grip width:
|| Bench Press
|Mean grip width:
|middle / narrow handle width:
|Weightlifting / Powerlifting: