Muscles: middle, lower and outer sections of the chest muscles. Secondary load: deltoids and triceps.
The horizontal press is designed to develop the muscles of the chest. The exercise machine is necessary for physical training of athletes engaged in different kinds of sport and is very effective in the building of a strong and beautiful torso.
Owing to the complexity of the press on the bench exercise, it is advisable to perform the activity independently (without a partner). Thus the exerciser ensures safety training for beginners.
The exerciser is equipped with an easy start option. The seat height adjustment allows to optimally customize the exerciser for the proper and comfortable training.
- Upholstery: high quality PU leather.
- Filler: double layer foam, shrink resistant, resistant to deformation.
- Painting: powder enamel (electrostatic spraying).
* Handles, bars, weight plates, dumbbells are not included.
- Lifetime warranty for frame structure
- 3 years warranty for mechanic elements
- 2 years warranty on cable
- 1 year on upholstery.
Xline XR129 Horizontal Press Exercise Machine
|Length: 1780 mm
||Width: 1421 mm
|Height: 1725 mm
||Max. Loading: 100 kg
|Machine Weight: 262 kg
|Muscles: Pectoral muscles; Triceps